Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring Fever

I have been incredibly busy with school the past couple weeks, but I've had this color combination my mind for a while and wanted to share it.  Even though it's still technically winter, Texas is already starting to warm up (for now anyway), and I'm getting excited about wearing tank tops again and trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe.  I say that every year and still ending wearing mostly black though.  It's a hard habit to break.

Here are some nice spring looks to wear.  Design and living looks will be coming up soon.  And by soon I mean whenever I get a break from the never-ending schoolwork that's kept me from the blog for so long.  I really should be working on homework as I type this, but I needed a break!



I honestly do not have sources for most of the images since I found them on Pinterest (pin responsibly, y'all!), but I can tell you that the dress is Hi There from Karen Walker for Anthropologie, and the hat is by Annie Larson.  The graphic sweater can be found here, though I'm not sure of the brand.

What colors really evoke spring to y'all?

2 comments:

  1. You would look great if you died your hair a light color like that blue!!
    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe after I have secured a job haha.

    ReplyDelete