Sunday, January 13, 2013

Color Trend: Black and Green

Sometimes I think I spend too much time on Pinterest (I'm sure I'm not the only one), but it's a great source for fashion inspiration and outfit ideas.  Over the past few months I started to notice a color trend that I never would have thought to try:  black and green.  It's a great wintery combo that I can't wait to attempt.  I just picked up a pair of greyish-black legging jeans last night at Madewell that should work great for a similar outfit.

Here are some looks for inspiration.  Which is your favorite?  I'm partial to the third patterned look (and her hair is absolutely perfect!).




Row 1:  The Sartorialist // Wit & Delight // Lookbook.nu user Lucy D.
Row 2:  Zara // Stockholm Streetstyle // Style by Yellow Button

I start spring classes tomorrow.  Good luck to my fellow students out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment