Monday, May 20, 2013

Poolside

School is over!  For a few months, at least.  I'm back home at my parents' house for the summer and enjoying the relaxation.  It helps that they have a pool in the backyard.  Summer comes early to Texas, and the pool water should be warm enough by this week for us to start swimming.

Using some new tops and swimsuits I got from Aerie as inspiration, I put together a couple poolside outfits and accessories:



From top to bottom, left to right:
Aerie Perfect Boyfriend Tee in Hurricane // RayBan "Chris" Sunglasses (also available at Target, which is where I got mine) // Aerie Light as Air Tank in Lemon Lime Infusion // Aerie "Juliet" Printed Balconette Bikini Top and Floral Ruched Bikini Bottom // Fieldguided "Endless Bummer" Tote (she has a great blog btw) // Aerie Plunge One-Piece Swimsuit in Hurricane (just ordered this and really hope it fits!) // Mossimo Women's 3.5' Inseam Colored Rolled Cuff Denim Short in Mint // Mossimo Lavinia Slide Sandal in Black (I have these in red as well and I love them) // Fossil Girlfriend Short in Vintage Indigo Denim

I thought I would make a more realistic dream outfit post for once.  I own all of these items except for the Fielguided tote (which I actually might order because I love its simplicity) and the Target shorts.  Those Aerie shirts are so comfortable and lightweight--perfect for summer in Texas.  It's already in the 90s here.

Also digging this week:
NPR's first listen of Laura Marling's new CD
These pants from Anthropologie (and this romper)
How to make banana bread in a jar as gifts/favors
My new iPhone case!  Love the textured sides.
This maxi dress I got at Nordstrom.  Perfect.
Watching blogger Sara Sherman's cabin renovation progress.

Hope y'all are enjoying the summery weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment