Friday, March 22, 2013

Wishful Thinking #2: Classic Black

It is a universal truth that black never goes out of style.  It is timeless, seasonless, and effortless.  Not to mention flattering!  This is a simple ode to the color black, Wishful Thinking style.



Clockwise from top left:
AÃRK Collective watch
Mille Dørge iPhone case design via Society6
Shoes are sold out from Topshop, but I see that style everywhere (here's a pricey example from Chloé)
Kaweco fountain pen with screw cap
Kate Spade purse
Brooklyn Cruiser bike

School should be calmer for a couple weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly for a while.  This is a rare weekend when I'm not going to visit Josh or vice versa, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment