Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School!

I have not abandoned this blog!  I have just been very, very busy.  

Mostly with my new job at Anthropologie (and yes I am taking FULL advantage of the employee discount), but also because I am getting ready to go back to Dallas for my final year of college!  To say I am excited to finish these last two semesters is an understatement.  Not that I have any idea so far what I'll be doing after graduation (maybe law school?).  

I whipped up a fun, little playlist that's perfect for listening to while you're packing or cleaning or moving in.

Speaking of playlists, because I am ever so slightly OCD and love making playlists, I've been compiling one of all the songs I hear in Anthropologie that I own.  I started this long before I began working there, actually.  It just so happens that whoever makes the playlists for the stores and I have very similar taste in music!



Speaking of playlists, because I am ever so slightly OCD and love making playlists, I've been compiling one of all the songs I hear in Anthropologie that I own.  I started this long before I began working there, actually.  It just so happens that whoever makes the playlists for the stores and I have very similar taste in music!

Also digging this week:
The new Marc Jacobs Beauty line at Sephora.  Love.
This beautiful smelling candle from Anthro.
Super comfy looking sweatpants from Gap that would be great for lounging/studying/etc.
A recipe for homemade funfetti cake!  Can't wait to try this.
Pretty much everything from the new Madewell collection, but especially coveting these skinny jeans.

Hopefully after I get moved in I'll be back to regular posting.  Keep a look out next week for a peek into my makeup bag, and a review of the Clarisonic brush.

Send positive packing vibes my way, because I've barely packed anything at all and I'm leaving Friday.  Yiiiiikes.  

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Caroline! I look forward to your Clarisonic review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ada! I need to do that Clarisonic review next for sure.

    ReplyDelete